Saturday, March 10, 2012

Done in December!

Great news! Peter got into summer session at the university....which means....(drum roll please) he will be Done school in December! I think he will still have to do a practicum but then there will be no more school! I feel like this is finally the beginning of our life! Since moving to Winnipeg, I've felt a little bit in limbo. We've lived at my mom's and now we are in a rental home, so I don't have that since of "home". I know people say "home is where the heart is"...Blah blah blah. It's true, but it would be nice to feel settled somewhere. I guess another reason why I feel un-settled is because Peter and I haven't decided yet if we are going to settle down here in Winnipeg, or move back to Edmonton. More than likely we will move back...it's kind of weird just writing that...We always talk about it, and feel it's where we are going to end up. The one thing that will be hard is leaving my mom. When I think about it, I start to cry,so I won't elaborate. But who knows where God will take us...But for now, ill just focus on the light at the end of the tunnel! DECEMBER!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment