Monday, January 16, 2012

Down 20 and counting

A while back I had mentioned that I was doing weight watchers online. That was for three months and I lost 10 glorious pounds. Then we went to the farm and I gained 5 pounds of delicious carbs and desserts.
In September I was in my best friends wedding as the Maid of honour, and even though I had to get my dress taken in, I was still uncomfortable with the way I looked. Even more so during pictures...and let me tell you, pictures don't lie! After the wedding I had my " A Ha" moment, where it finally clicked in my brain. I said to myself, "Ana, you're fat, you hate being fat, you hate wearing fat girl clothes so do something about it" I've had this type of conversation in my head before... but then i would see a piece of delicious oreo cake with butter cream icing and then the conversation would go a little something like this, " Ana, you're not THAT fat...You have curves!" Thats what fat girls say to make themselves feel better.
I've always wanted to be a yummy mummy and not the mummy with a huge tummy, so i said goodbye to old fat Ana and said hello to Jillian Michaels. So far i've lost 20 pounds and I feel AMAZING! I also look amazing by the way...I still have a tummy, but it no longer looks like im 6 months pregnant, maybe around 2 months preggo so i gotta keep going! I also have to admit that it feel pretty damn good when people compliment me...it keeps me motivated! I still have to lose more weight, but i'm confident that I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you Ana!!! I've been doing the shred too and love the tone and how much better I feel too. I especially like that it's only 20 min! Keep working at it my friend!

    ReplyDelete