Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas!

This year our family went to Alberta for Christmas. It was amazing. It was a very busy time and I'm thankful that Peter and I were able to plan ahead of time and schedule everyone in that we wanted to see! I would have liked to spend more time with some people, but during the holidays it's hard to do that when everyone has other people to see. Peter and I truly felt so blessed to have all our friends and family make an effort to see us, and we were beyond blown away on how everything worked out! One of our get togethers consisted of over 30 people...including children! As amazing as it was, i found myself always fighting back tears. There were
many times where I would come home from somewhere and I would just break out into tears. I was so happy to have been able to spend time with people I love, but so sad to have say goodbye AGAIN, and not know when I would see some of them again. Anyways, enough of the sad stuff...our trip was awesome and I can't wait to go back! Here are some photos of our time in Edmonton and Calgary!


Here are my boys in their matching Christmas Pj's and my adorable new niece Miriam!

No comments:

Post a Comment